Friday, March 14, 2014

How to Perform Redemption in Bubblews

For those of you who want to do a redemption in website bubblews, can be done easily, you press a button and the redemption will be brought to the redemption form. In this form your personal data will be required and if you are under 18 years of data it would appear that parents have to be filled, to payment options there are 4 options, namely:

1. Send me a check
2. Paypal
3. Visa gift cards
4. Buy me this

From 4 payment options above, I strongly recommend to use option number 2 is by paypal. For an explanation of each payment I will explain another time.

To perform a minimum redemption amount of the existing balance in your account bubblews is $ 50, and after you hit the redeem button then all your stats will go back to 0.


Redemption Form

Thanks for stopping by and reading my article, may be useful. Who are interested in trying please click here...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment