Saturday, March 8, 2014

How it Works on Bubblews

How bubblews work , I think a simple , equal to the workings of other websites that the core of the website is attractive corporate advertisers as much , because of the ads that bubblews website and other websites can survive.To get a lot of advertising , of course bubblews has its own way to attract website traffic members to remain good , because corporate advertisers must have seen one of them is the traffic of webstite where they will place their ads .The basic idea or way of working bubblews is to give its members a commission on each activity , for each view , like , comment , then kana members get $ 0.01 . However bubblews set some rules which I guess is not too heavy , including the maximum number of posts a day is 10 pieces , at least karaktersebuah post is 400 characters , and to make atonement , a minimum amount of money $ 50 .Perhaps many who say that the website is a scam bubblews , but as in my previous post we can check whether a website scam or not . In my personal opinion , they were told that the website is a scam bubblews for redemption when they do not get paid , and I 'm sure bubblews had reason , perhaps because they are doing redemption , unwittingly violated the rules on bubblews .

The proof do I have 3x redemption, and all went smoothly with no problems, although sometimes I feel a bit slower than we press the green button, and the money in the clearing to our account. But it's not a problem for me, the important bubblews remains always pays its members.



Thanks for stopping by and reading my article, may be useful. Who are interested in trying please click here...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment